Friday, May 25, 2007

Kyrin




This is the funniest photo of Kyrin to date. Kyrin is my first and only, so far, grandbaby. I'm her Grammy. She was born in November--a Thanksgiving girl. Elise, my older daughter and Kyrin's mom, was told she was due on Dec. 20 and Kyrin decided to pop in (or out) early by almost a month. Then again I was told my due date for Elise was July 4 & she was born on June 4. Kyrin's weight matched her mom's: 7 lbs. 10 oz., and they were 1/2 in. different in length, Kyrin the longer of the two. There were more similarities between their arrivals, enough so that I declared that if there was one more I was going to start believing in UFOs! But there's a sweeter picture of her.



1 comment:

Pi said...

Ahhhh - my sweet, sweet girl. More pictures to come, I promise.

~E