Thursday, June 18, 2009

You Should Live Here ... Really!

I've uploaded a very short video of our dam--Bruce really does think of it as his property and gets possessive when he sees other people walking their dogs on hisproperty! The video shows only one section of the dam, and I've watched that tree in the middle grow from a pretty small, scrappy little rock-clinger to a tree that's just full of itself. ;)

Yesterday was our only summer day so far. So I'm sharing.



Don't you just love the sound?

I'll put a pan of the whole dam below. Because I don't know when I'll get another day like yesterday. Last night I had to close all the windows again and the temp today, at almost noon, is 58, which was forecast as the high for today. (Okay, here comes the temper tantrum.) I'm sick of being cold! I want a week where I can leave the windows open overnight! I'd like that week to have no rain! My flowers aren't getting enough warmth and sunshine this year and it's making me very crabby! (End of rant.) So here's the video. Again, just the sound is so nice to my ears.

No comments: